- Defining possible and probable human motion during and following collision
- involuntary motion impelled by collision forces
- effects of seatbelt system in limiting occupant movement
- unbelted occupant motion
- release from seat belt during collision
- belt unlatch
- extrusion during rollover
- Occupant ejection and post-ejection motion
- Motorcyclist or bicyclist trajectory
- Initial pedestrian impact and subsequent collisions
Higher speeds move pedestrian up on windshield.
Belted occupant remains in rear seat. Unbelted occupant moves forward.